How do you measure your Soylent in uncertain circumstances?

Just came back from 3 day camping and on the way to home found out myself, that measuring according to the feelings is not a best way.
During camping we hogged ourselves differently throughout the day and I’m not sure, that my regular 1984 cal a day were enough for intake. Why? I felt tired. Not hungry, not physically, but emotionally tired.

Do you feel similar?
Do you know the best way to measure intakes in uncertain circumstances?

Thanks.

I also recently got back from a vacation. I used the Soylent scoop to measure out single servings for my breakfast and used a tracker for all the rest of my intake and activity. Of course with all the extra alcohol calories it was not a neutral event.

@leecauble1 - what tracker did you use?
Some say that apps are too boring to fill, while wearables such as Jawbone Up are not accurate.

Honestly I’m not sure exactly what you are asking in your original post.

Best way to measure intakes? As approximating dosages or using a scoop is sufficient for measuring intake, I’m assuming you are asking something else.

Are you asking how one should calculate calorie requirements during periods of physical activity?

I use MyFitNessPal.com myself (website/app) as I find the database and app interface adequate. Jawbone uses an app to track calories as well, so if people find apps too boring to fill they will have the same issue with Jawbone.

If people have issues spending one minute to track calories I don’t see any viable alternatives. We save plenty of time using Soylent… so setting aside a few minutes a day for calorie tracking should be a non-issue.

My fitness pal. I have it linked to strava for my hiking. Entering food manually. Fortunately Soylent™ Is in there so I just need to choose the serving size.

We save plenty of time using Soylent… so setting aside a few minutes a day for calorie tracking should be a non-issue.

I’m asking about measurement of calorie requirements during periods of physical activity and not only physical. My main working organ is a brain and I noticed that in full moon phase - my productivity raises up. It means that I should feed my brain more.
But how much more? Since a glucose is the main source of energy - I do not want to overdose and get a spike in blood.

Thank you for MyFitNessPal.com, what else we can use?