How to add discount code to next subcription order?

The account page layout keeps changing, can you not do this anymore? There was an easy to see link to add a discount code to your next sub order but I don’t see a place anymore for that. I could be dumb, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is what is says to do under the ‘My Rewards’ section on the account page, which is how I used to be able to do it:

The ‘Apply Discount Code’ link is not present anymore, or not where it used to be (in the ‘Subscription’ section of my account, which has recently been renamed to ‘Dashboard’), My ad blocker settings sometimes interferes with things on Soylent.com, but I have it auto turn off now when I’m on the site, so I dunno.

1 Like

I can’t find it anymore. It seems to be missing after the most recent re-design?

1 Like

I can’t find it either. Can anybody at Soylent respond???

I emailed customer support about this on August 31st and got this response the same day:

Thank you for contacting Soylent.

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We’d like to let you know that our engineering team is still working on the discount code box to appear on the customer’s interface. We are hoping that this issue will be fixed ASAP.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

Hannah
Soylent Customer Care

3 Likes

Still not working. Lets me copy rewards code but says I have nothing in my cart. Been a subscriber for four years.

1 Like