How To (Literally) Save Earth

Here’s the link for 10% off your first order of Coffiest.

Not sure if that’s working though.

The earth doesn’t need saving!
It will still be around long after the living things on it are dead.

logger shirt I seen.

Earth first
We will log the rest of the planets later.

Yup: http://www.monbiot.com/2015/03/25/3703/

They’re not talking about the planet, "Earth."
They’re talking about the stuff on it.

No, that’ll be fine too. It’s really just the multicellular life forms that’ll be screwed.

Not to be a stickler but technically the Earth will need saving, from the sun eventually. If we mine it quickly we may be able to take it with us, but it would be in the form of clusters of satellites and ships at that point so idk if it can still be called “the earth”.

[quote=“sylass94, post:7, topic:26003”]
Not to be a stickler but technically the Earth will need saving, from the sun eventually. If we mine it quickly we may be able to take it with us, but it would be in the form of clusters of satellites and ships at that point so idk if it can still be called “the earth”.
[/quote]Or we could fling asteroids near it to pull it further away. Do it right, and over a few million years, and you could destabilize the orbit and send it of into interstellar space.

I was going to say something about the ultimate heat death of the universe, but Elon Musk thinks we are all living in a simulation, so maybe it doesn’t matter anyway.

https://discourse.soylent.com/t/quick-question-are-we-real/22554?source_topic_id=26003

Even if we aren’t real it still might be worth trying to save the fake universe, cause I still really don’t want to fake disintegrate into fake void. Plus if we save it, or fix it, perhaps we win “the game” and get to leave and enter reality.

I wanna be a real boy!

OMG NOOO!!!

I love Earth!!!

Well, of we could figure out wormholes or dimensional folding maybe we could send the entire planet to a new solar system in one piece!