How to Upload excel sheets

I have 95% of my formula created, but I’m not sure on how to upload my excel sheet, I’ve searched the forums for this, but I couldn’t find what I needed. Thank you to anyone that points me in the right direction, I think my formula will contribute something to the Soylent movement.

Upload where to? blah b;ah

A lot of people have used Google Docs in the past. You can create a drive account for free, and then upload and share it through there.

@ubersoylent, I initially started making my sheet in Excel but then I realized that any time I would upload it, either to Dropbox or Google Docs, it would display as the whole document in an image preview, and not load as an interact-able document.

I determined that the only way to get the sheet to show up in an interactive way was to rebuild it inside Google Docs. This might take a bit of time, but once I did it with mine, everyone was actually looking at it, instead of opening and dismissing it.

If you need further help, let me know. :slight_smile:

It’s possible to upload it to Google Docs and then convert it into a Google Sheets document, that’s what I did. I can’t remember how though, but it was pretty simple.

@MetaSynapse and @GodRaine I figured it out this morning! Thanks for commenting I’d never thought of having a converter inside Google docs. When you upload something a box pops up that looks like their new message system. At the top it will say Convert Docs off, you click on settings and turn it on, it worked like a charm. I would attach an image, however being a new user I can’t.

Oh hey, I never saw that. Great tip @ubersoylent, appreciated. :slight_smile: