I don't give a dime about flavor, but hear me out

Food is said to be one of the greatest pleasures in life. Not for me. I’m one of those rare persons that can eat the same thing for the rest of their life and be fine with it. As long as I put something in my stomach when my guts start grumbling, I’m happy.

Needless to say, I’ve cared little about the changes in Soylent’s flavor so far. Except this time.
For the love of my mother, father, uncle and all my ancestors, what the hell did u put in this thing! Version 1.4 is gag inducing. I literally can not finish one 8oz glass. And no, I don’t even find it salty at all.

This has never happened to me before. I can’t not think about a single food that I would not eat while hungry. Here I am feeling close to starving, and I can’t manage to finish the glass. People, I’ve eaten whole raw eggs, and it is the only thing I find comparable to drinking Soylent 1.4.

I feel extorted. I want my $255 back. Is there a way to send this back to Rosa Labs? I would also be willing to trade it for any other Soylent version.Though I can’t imagine any one in their right mind would want to.

This is a deal breaker. I am cancelling my subscription as much as it pains me.

Log your opinions of 1.4 here

I moved 4 posts to an existing topic: Log your opinions of 1.4 here

As a few other posters mentioned, we’re getting a bit crowded on 1.4 threads here – consolidation keeps the discussion easier to follow for the community as a whole.

Since this was a topic, a copy of the head post will stay here as well as being moved over to the linked topic, but I’ll be closing this one.