I haven't gotten my months supply this month

My order has not arrived? Why have I not gotten my January supply? I’m a subscriber, and I have emailed @Soylent like 8 times in the past two weeks and I have gotten no reply! My supply is almost out, and I will like an explanation, and my months supply! Is this happening to anyone else? I would like some help, because Soylent isn’t cheap.

My video on the situation.

Same here.

I wrote to them, hoping to receive a reply but after reading this forum i’m not optimistic. It is one thing to wait when not charged, but once they start taking people’s money they need to be accountable.

Hello,

I placed an order for Soylent in June which I didn’t receive until December. Upon receiving the June order I immediately subscribed for soylent, 2 per month and was charged $130 on December 17th. I never received that order and wrote to you twice asking about the delay but never received a reply. Now I have been charged another $130 on January 17th without having ever received the earlier order.

To be clear -

June Order 1 week soylent - paid for and received

12/17 order 2 weeks 130 - paid for and Never received, questions asking where is the shipment never replied
1/17 New charge of 130 for soylent ?? Why when I didn’t receive my 12/17 order?

I’m happy to have the extra 130 charged for 2 more weeks of Soylent rather than refunded if that is the easiest way to remedy the situation.

Best Wishes,

Brian