I want to suplement my day with soylent, but I take daily vitamins. How will this work?

I try to eat 3 balanced meals a day, and I plan on using soylent to supplement when I’m hungry but in between meal times. I also take One a Day Men’s health formula every day. I’m 19 years old, and weigh 150 pounds, and I am very physically active. Is there anything that I should consider before using soylent? I don’t think I need to worry about taking too many vitamins in a day, but since I will be taking so many vitamins every day, I can’t be too cautious.

Soylent isn’t like your multivitamin. It’s not even “high-potency” food. It’s just like your regular food.

Your regular food contains vitamins and minerals.
Soylent contains vitamins and minerals, just like normal food.
If you replace normal food with Soylent, you’ve replaced food with food.
It should have no special impact on whether or not you take vitamin supplements on top of your food.

Sure, some “normal” food is high in one vitamin, and low in another, while Soylent targets the right amount of everything - but that means you should be less worried about excess while using Soylent than while eating “normal” food, as well as less worried about shortages.

If you drink Soylent in addition to the food you’re already eating, you could gain weight because you’ll be eating more. Soylent is food. 1½ bottles of Soylent 2.0 at 600 calories is roughly the caloric equivalent of a full meal (that is, if you eat three equally sized meals a day and consume 2000 calories/day). Drinking 1½ bottles of Soylent 2.0 in addition to the food you already eat would be like eating a whole extra meal each day. So, if you don’t want to increase your calorie intake, you need to replace some of the normal food you’re eating with Soylent, not supplement it. Maybe this is what you meant, I just wanted to make sure you didn’t plan to keep eating 3 meals a day and drink Soylent in between.

That’s calories. But you asked about vitamins. My understanding is that the vitamins in multivitamin pills aren’t bioavailable anyway, so they’re just a way to make your urine more expensive.