Im confused about portion/price

How come it says 35 meals monthly when after doing the math it is only one week?

“35 meals” means that’s what you are ordering. “Monthly” means that’s how often you’ll get that shipment. It doesn’t mean that 35 meals will necessarily last you one month. If you have 5 meals per day, that amount will last you one week. If you have one meal per day, that will last you 35 days. You can order as much or as little as you would like as often as you would like to suit your particular needs.

EDIT: Misinterpreted, ignore post.

Ok I think I get it. So, in making that first order I “consented” to make a monthly order indefinitely? How do I cancel that so I can order at my own leisure?

You can change it or pause it any time you’d like. Go to Soylent’s main page, and log in to your account if you aren’t already logged in. Click “Your Account” in the upper right corner of the screen and that will bring up the “Subscriptions” page. For each subscription (you probably only have one), there will be four options on the right side of the screen: “Update Subscription” (to make any alterations to what you are having delivered), “Need more now?” (to have your product sent immediately rather than whenever it is next due to be shipped), “Pause,” and “Cancel.”

You can pause, or alter your subscription at any time…I personally only use Soylent once, sometimes twice daily…and “chew” one meal…so I don’t use as much as a typical user :wink: so yes, I’ve had to “pause” my subscription once or twice now…no problems.