I'm Quitting My DIY Tomorrow!

I’m quitting my DIY tomorrow…because something amazing came in the mail this weekend! I’m now an Official Soylenteer!!!

Looking forward to hearing your experience :smiley:

Soylent Experience: Day One

1. My Fairy Godmother rang the doorbell (She kinda looked like the FedEx guy).
  2. The mythical Soylent appeared on my doorstep.
  3. I did the Happy Dance!
  4. I signed up for my monthly subscription.

I’m now looking forward to the Soylent life!

Can’t wait for the video

You going to do some videos @BriBy ? Liked your first ones and then you didn’t do anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! I’ve been waiting for the real thing to arrive. I’m pretty sure more videos are on the horizon. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see more videos.

How do you already know that you’ll like Official Soylent more than DIY Soylent?

Less prep time? :stuck_out_tongue: Good question though.

I like this question also Cobra. I just got my official Soylent, first day yesterday, and find it to sweet compared to my DIY and I get hungry sooner (maybe higher GI). I do like the convenience, but not sure at all I won’t go back to DIY after the month is gone.

I started with DIY and then continued with axcho/custom-body-fuel and space-nutrients/100%food. My Official Soylent arrived a couple days and I look forward to trying it, but it has to match or beat what I currently have.

Congrats! I hope it lives up to all your expectations. :slight_smile:

This may be the first time I’ve seen a starter kit that wasn’t green… seems a bit sacrilegious…

Can’t wait to see the videos BriBy. I’m on day 2 and it’s smooth sailing!

Good question. I got to try Official Soylent a little while back. Here’s a link to that post: My Soylent 1.0 First Taste Experience

Awesome! I’ll probably post a new video in a couple of weeks or so once I’ve had a chance to test drive the real thing.

Did you get a black Takeya pitcher with your starter kit?

I sure did. My pitcher wasn’t green.

Lucky… I like the look of the black pitchers much more than the ugly green.

Just amazing ! Congrats and Good Luck !