Introducing Mudder's Milk

Hello All -

I’m new here (though I’ve been reading the forums for months now), and I have a new DIY recipe I’d like to share - I call it Mudder’s Milk*…

http://diy.soylent.com/recipes/mudders-milk-male-3050

I’ve spent the last few months (and quite a lot of money) on this recipe, and I’m really happy with how it turned out. I think it tastes great (even though it’s low on sugar) and I like that I got it close to vegetarian (and possibly even close to vegan - though I’ve never been either).

Anyway, I know a lot of you have been doing DIY Soylent for a lot longer… and I also know that I’ve made some choices I haven’t seen in many other recipes (like the use of almonds - so many almonds!)… so I’d love some feedback.

Thanks!

* If you don’t know the reference, it’s from Firefly - And for those that do… No, there’s no alcohol in it (though it wouldn’t be hard to add!) :smiley:

The recipe looks good, though too expensive for me to even consider. I really liked the extensive notes. My one criticism of many of the recipes is that they really don’t have enough words about reasons and techniques, which are particularly helpful for those of us without DIY experience.

Vegetarians will be close to eating it!

I love the name. I keep hoping for a Firefly reboot.

Thanks!

Yeah, the up-front cost is prohibitively high… :frowning: My hope is that someone already has, like, 80% or 90% of the ingredients lying around, and is willing to give Mudder’s Milk a try…

But even if no taste-tests can be had, I know that there’s enough DIY knowledge on this board that, hopefully, y’all can point out any obvious flaws that I might not know about, just by looking at the ingredients and reading the notes…

Thanks again for checking it out!