Is soylent good for us or bad for us

Is soylent good for us or bad for us, in an entire respective sort of view on the subject, and what are your thoughts on the concept of this subject being discussed during the discussion of the concept of this subject in its discussion in entirety of all?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Subjectively, in respect to the subject under discussion, with regards to the discussion at large and with an objective context, the thoughts heretofore having been positively projected and the bad aspects being extensively discoursed during the meta-discussion on the entirety; yes.

english second language or am i just still to sleepy from waking up to understand this?

And the award for longest forum post title goes to…

Seriously. WTF?

Can I get a tl;dr for the title of this thread?

Well, now I finally know that tl;dr actually means something. And here I always thought it was some sort of weird broken markup. LOL

(@vanclute you may already have hit the GoogleMobile, but it’s too long;didn’t read)

Yep I sure did… I’ve seen it many times but never with any context surrounding it, so I thought it was broken markup of some sort. But seeing how it was used here, made me realize “hey, I think that’s actually a thing…” so a trip to the Goog later, I was edumacated.

W00t knowledge is power!

Remove thread. PLEASE.

Let this thread die a fast and quiet death.

so, someone has a homework assignment on soylent, and they wrote down the question a little hastily, perhaps?

You wanna talk about a ‘coding horror’ how about this web sight!!! lmao

Your post was not censored. It was edited because your subject makes no sense, is a long run-on sentence, and was confusing everyone. It looked like some kind of spam.

If you have a genuine question, do not place it in the subject of your post. Change your subject to something short of maybe 10 words or less, and ask your question in clear well-structured language inside the body of the post. Perhaps then you will get whatever it is you seek.

You use the words “discuss” and “subject” each three times in one sentence. Use fewer commas and more periods.

This thread is suffering from recursion, it will eventually consume us all. Whether that is good for us, or bad for us, is hard to say.

But to address the original, valid question, my view is that I personally have no objection to the concept of Soylent being discussed during the discussion of the concept of Soylent. In fact, I should say it is a requirement.

Of course, I don’t presume to speak for everyone on the subject in entirety of all, at least not in an entire respective sort of view.

Wow. Who in the world are you? If you write a book, I damn sure will be reading it.

Look, you may be new here, but discourse.soylent.me is where many top minds collaborate, and routinely outsmart the most well funded, well equipped and diabolical organizations on earth. How do we do it? Top thinkers, experts on every field, unparalleled investigative skills and fearlessness. I would trust a comment here over pretty much any news source, especially a mainstream source, any day.

You can say that again.

I’ll copy that. :wink: