Just curious: does anyone actually prefer 1.4 over 1.5?

Last time around, there was a sizable minority of folks who really didn’t care for 1.4 and preferred the former version 1.3. This time, I’ve seen the occasional complaint that 1.5 “still isn’t as good as 1.3,” but I don’t recall reading any comments to the effect of “I really prefer 1.4 over 1.5.” So I’m curious if anyone has such a preference or sees any real advantages of 1.4 over 1.5. I haven’t yet tried 1.5, but I’ve quite liked 1.4, especially when flavored a bit and mixed with considerably more water than the directions call for.

I prefer 1.4 to 1.5.
However, 1.5 is still good and I still enjoy drinking it. I much prefer either 1.4 or 1.5 to 1.3…

I also prefer 1.4.
It had more pronounced taste profile, which I liked a lot. It was thicker, more satiating, which was slowing down hunger just right. I simply don’t know why people would complain about thickness or viscosity - I used to eat much thicker shakes, eggnog, kefir, oatmeal or whatever.
1.5 liquidity feels a bit like “cheat”, something that hits your small intestine faster. Overall, it’s not a big deal, it also thickens overnight, taste was a minor thing as I quickly adjusted.

Would anyone care to swap three boxes of their 1.5 for three boxes of 1.4?

I prefer v1.5 The thickness of v1.4 wasn’t a problem for me, but after 24 hrs. or so, it felt like there were fat globules and stringy strands in there. I wasn’t so fond of that part.

I find 1.5 more filling than 1.2 or 1.3 or 1.4.

I think I like 1.4 better because I got used to the thickness and 1.5 seems thin in comparison. I have been drinking shakes for years so the consistency complaints never rang true with me.

I still have a full month of each and will work through the 1.4 before I have any more 1.5.

It’s not that big a deal and I am quite sure I’ll get used to 1.5.

Overall I prefer 1.4 to 1.5 mainly because I enjoy the thickness of 1.4. I found that using less water makes 1.5 thicken up similarly to 1.4 but not quite as thick.

I’ve had all versions except 1.0 and version was 1.3 just about perfect. Then I had 1.4, initially disliked it but have grown to love it more than any other version. 1.5 is just a wee too bit thin for my liking.

I prefer 1.4 to 1.5… slightly better macronutrient profile and better taste, although I think with a little salt I can make 1.5 manageable. Also impressive if they have indeed lowered the glycemic index while increasing the carbs.

I greatly prefer 1.4 to 1.5. Finally got around to 1.5 today and it has the taste and mouthfeel of cold mop water. 1.5 has an unpleasant, almost dirt-like flavor to it. I’m glad there’s less grittiness now, but the slightly oatmeal/pancake batter flavor and the thickness of 1.4 was actually enjoyable to drink.

I have to say that all of this is hilarious.

Some people hate 1.4 and 1.5 (alone or compared to previous versions).
Some people love 1.4 and 1.5. (alone or compared to previous versions).
Some people prefer 1.5 to 1.4.
Some people prefer 1.4 to 1.5.
Some people like every version just fine.

Rosa Labs really has a diverse user base to please, it seems.

I actually liked 1.4 - I find 1.5 to be quite disgusting but I’m drinking it.

1.5 tastes sour to me and I feel bloated after consuming it.

If anyone has 1.4 I’ll buy it!