Just got shipping notice, leaving for two-week European vacation in 4 days (first-world problems)

My tracking numbers are not active yet (I assume my shipment is currently waiting to be picked up and hasn’t entered the system yet), so I thought I’d ask how long shipment has taken for other lucky folks who’ve received their Soylent.

I’ve waited this long, and didn’t expect to see my order before I left anyway (2 month order, Sept/Oct 2013), but it would be nice to take a few meals with me on the trip.

Of course, if I do get my order before I leave, I’d best not begin replacing my meals right away, for the sake of the passengers on my 12-hour flight (if you catch my “drift”).

Have your butler wait in your house for it to be delivered.

I think my situation is worse: I fly out tomorrow morning, and my Soylent is delivered tomorrow afternoon. My starter kit arrives today just to taunt me :stuck_out_tongue:

And then have him grab the private jet (the backup of course, since the OP will be using the primary…) to hand-deliver you a batch, kept on ice naturally for the duration of the flight with the onboard icebox.

If OP has two jets and a butler, OP should have just bought all the soylent and been top of the shipping list :smiley:

Well yeah, naturally, but where’s the sport in that??? :laughing:

So no one has any idea how long shipment usually takes?

My tracking numbers still haven’t entered the system, but I guess I’ll know tomorrow sometime.

Ship (P/U) date :
Fri 5/30/2014
Lathrop, CA

Estimated delivery :
Tues 6/03/2014
Riverton, UT

Got my email the day it shipped, it wasn’t in Fedex’s system until later that night.

You guys sound like snotty, mean-spirited bastards. If it helps, I’m flying cheap, and this is the first vacation I’ve taken in nearly a decade.

Cool. Thanks. Looks like I’ll be waiting until I get back. Sorry you’re going to miss your shipment too, but as I said, first-world problems, and certainly not the worst one to have right now.

[quote="
        TheNobleRobot, post:9, topic:13859"]
You guys sound like snotty, mean-spirited bastards. If it helps, I’m
flying cheap, and this is the first vacation I’ve taken in nearly a
decade.
[/quote]
As they say: “Appearances are deceptive.” :wink:

Shipped 5/29, est arrival in NM on 6/3. Tracker shows it arriving at Phoenix hub this afternoon, so it looks like it will be here on time.

Post Office is claiming they attempted to deliver the starter kit on Saturday, but she never even came to the door, she’s plain lazy.

Pretty sure they were just playing along with your “first-world problems” in the post title.