Leaving Soylent For Ketochow - Hoping for a future high fat low carb/sugar Soylent option

Greetings,
First I’d like to thank Soylent for making an incredible product. It has put me on a path to serious weight loss. But for health reasons I have decided to abandon it for KetoChow. I strongly believe in a low carbohydrate and low sugar diet for health purposes, and I am troubled by the large amounts of sugar in Soylent.

I’m hoping that Soylent will release a sugar free version in the future with high fat/oil content.

Thanks again for all the work you do and getting me on the right track to fitness.

Frank

4 Likes

Glad to see you found a product that suits your needs. We are focused on compete nutrition and in technical terms Keto is not complete nutrition, that said I encourage you to go down the avenue that makes you feel like the best version of you.

High sugar content primarily comes from Isomaltulose being classified as such. We are a science first company and as such we avoid doing things just to do them. Hence why we don’t just have a 60 gram protein version. That would sell extremely well just for the number 60, but it would deviate from our company goals. Any change we make and any product we produce we must ask, is this complete nutrition.

9 Likes

completenutrition

sorry, couldn’t resist.

10 Likes

Bless your meme filled heart.

8 Likes