Looking for MOST NATURAL DIY recipe available?

Specifically… something without splenda/sucralose.

I love regular soylent, but it gives me a massive headache every Monday (I take weekends off). Pretty sure it is the splenda.

I would like to find a pre-made mix that uses mostly natural ingredients, possibly stevia for sweetener?

Thanks!

http://diy.soylent.com/recipes

You might need to look into the components of each ingredient, but many of the top recipes have no ingredients with apparent sucralose in them.

You might be able to find one with 100 natural points.

Take a look at the stonershake recipe. We strife to find the best natural/nutrition/flavor/price product. stonershake.com for more info.

Unfortunately I am in the states… Wouldn’t work for me. Thanks though.

Are you looking for a DIY recipe or a pre-made mix? Thread title says one thing, original post says the other.

I think he is looking for an already DIY’ed (by others) mix.

@noslenwerd, if you’re looking for a pre-made mix using natural ingredients in the US, you’re basically talking about one option, Super Body Fuel (my company!). :smiley:

We use ingredients that have not been extensively processed (gluten-free oat flour, tapioca flour, sprouted brown rice protein, psyllium husk, etc) and use real flavoring ingredients (actual vanilla, cinnamon, cocoa powder) and stevia extract for sweetness. There’s also unsweetened options available if you don’t want any stevia.

Happy to answer any questions if you have 'em. Let me know. :wink:

Sani is a meal replacements personalized to your specific nutritional needs and has 90%+ food based nutrients.

Sani comes in 5 flavors and ships to the US :smile:

Let me know what you think!

You’re asking for trouble talking about “natural” food here.