Looking to sell my large stock of 1.5

Hi there, I’m looking to sell my stash of 1.5. I really loved how easy food was with Soylent but for various reasons my doctor has prescribed a different diet for me. After a couple of months trial on her suggestion, I have to admit that I’m feeling better and am therefore ready to let my supply go. I know there are people who don’t like 1.6 so I’m hoping to connect with someone who would like to take my 1.5.

The only wrinkle is that it’s now past the expiration date on the boxes. It appears that most people are fine with using expired Soylent as long as it still appears normal, and I opened a bag to check and it’s just like it always was, in the glorious, easy Time of Soylent.

What I have on hand is 9 boxes of 1.5 with the expiration date of 6/16, and 2 boxes of 1.5 with the expiration date of 4/16. I’d like to get $300 for the lot. (77 bags, 11 weeks.) I live in St. Paul, Minnesota and could drive up to an hour for an exchange, or I can ship if you’re willing to cover the shipping costs as well.

It’s not expired. It’s just past its best by date. There is a difference. :blush:

Just trying to have truth in advertising :smiley:

PM sent.

20 characters.