Loving the change to allulose

As said on the tin. Noticed something was different on my last shipment, that I liked, and looked into it. It’s great. I appreciate that you account for new information, and in this case, it also made it taste better. In particular, the strawberry flavor is significantly less chemical flavored than it was before. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

I’m relieved that some seem to really like the new change, as all I saw initially were severely negative opinions on it and Soylent is an absolutely critical part of our life now. The thought of not being able to tolerate it anymore has has me really worried.

Haven’t gotten any of the new stuff yet but my fingers are crossed that I’ll still like it, especially Original flavor as that’s my primary go-to every day.

3 Likes

I’m feeling better about the new sweetener now that I know a bit more about it. I just wish it wasn’t so much more noticeably sweet than the prior version. Couldn’t they have just used a smidge less?

I’m sure the dramatic drop in the label’s “added sugar” is great for marketing.

I wonder if this is an issue of testing to the masses rather than to the existing customers? Not sure if that was the case with “new Coke” but I wouldn’t be surprised if a majority of the general population would prefer slightly sweeter. That unfortunately ignores the desires of the existing customers accustomed to a less sweet product.

Didn’t work out so well for new Coke… just sayin.

1 Like