Manage my subscription

Anyone finding the new manage your subscription to be tedious? You have to threaten to pause your subscription to be able to change the date of next billing. Bring back the simplicity please @soylent_team

2 Likes

Yes, I recently was so confused by Manage My Subscription that I considered just emailing Customer Service and saying “Here is what I want… Please make it so.”

1 Like

It is unfortunate they seem to release new software without sufficient thought or testing.

The green “manage->” button doesn’t show up on iOS (iPhone) Safari on the new dashboard yet it does on Firefox (laptop).

That being said, even if you reach the “manage” tab, it’s not at all clear how to get the old “need more now” or manipulate the schedule. Who would have thought “pause subscription” would be the path to “get more now”???

2 Likes

I didn’t see that (you have to pause the subscription). It does look like the intentions are good but you should just be able to make your next billing date whatever you want it to be, within reasonable limits of course. If someone is only ordering 2 boxes a year, it is hard to call them a subscriber.

1 Like

I keep getting the impression that whoever designs their interface doesn’t see the reason for a simple “need more now” button. Which indicates a certain disconnect with their customers.

2 Likes

Also this:

1 Like

Came here to say the same thing, but seems pointless as @soylent_team doesn’t participate here anymore. Last login July 1st, last post way back in January.

Since this forum is pretty much customer-to-customer only now, we should probably be letting info@soylent.com know how we feel about the changes.

1 Like