Micomineral supplement

Does anybody know a good supplement that contains all the microminerals ?
So everything except sodium.chloride,calcium,phospohorus,potassium and magnesium.
Preferably a solution, but a capsule would also be good. As long as it not a tablet. I don’t like crushing things.

lots of people in diy.soylent are using powdered and liquid vitamins (which i guess you’re after since you spoke of crushing tablets).

here’s one that’s vegan, but it’s a little expensive on a per diem basis.
This one is significantly cheaper.

PS: please excuse the aberrant grammar. It’s hard to capitalize on a keyboard whilst feeding a newborn…

you don’t crush up the tablet,… you take it at the start of the day,… has the benefit of not makeing your drink taste all vitaminey. which is not nice ^^

I assumed that the OP wanted a single source shake so they could bulk mix and not have to worry about daily multi’s.

maybe, i read it as him not wanting to crush vitamin pills up in to his soylent

I just want some mix with all my vitamins. I don’t want take a tablet or something.

I prefer something more clean, with less natural stuff etc. for scientific reason.
I like to do n=1 experiments on myself.

I don’t think vitamins taste that bad. I just mixed a megadose vitamin B in my milk, I don’t taste it all.
Pure, I’m sure they are bitter, but diluted, I don’t see such a problem.

I have also a vitamin A,D,E,K2 oil, and this also quite tasteless.
Maybe some minerals, taste bad, but I already got potassium/phosphorus/calcium from milk.
So I only need some microminerals, magnesium and iron. But as I eat beef reguarly, maybe I’ll skip the iron as well.

http://www.thorne.com/Products/Minerals/Multi_Minerals/prd~M243.jsp
Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 15 mg.
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 100 mcg.
Manganese (as Manganese Picolinate) 2.5 mg.
Chromium (as Chromium Chelidamate Arginate)* 100 mcg.
Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Picolinate) 50 mcg.
Boron (as Boron Picolinate) 700 mcg.
Vanadium (as Vanadium Picolinate) 50 mcg.

This one look nice. Without magnesium stereate, so will dilute well proberbly.

I use a half pill of Walmart’s men’s once daily. http://diy.soylent.me/recipes/cheap-complete-oat is the recipe I use, under $5 daily, and has you covered on everything except choline (I supplement that separately.)

Even crushed and added to the soylent, there’s no flavor. The only downside is that some of the supplements I’ve been using have annoying filler and leave grains on the bottom of my drink. I usually use a little water to swish it down. If you buy the powdered stuff from purebulk , it should mix much better.

Yeah purebulk is great, but I don’t like weighing everything myself, especialy the micros. Products from thorne also mix very well it seems as they contain so little additives.