Milk-based Recipe Review Requested

Alright, time for another review, if anyone has the time to take a look. It’s not the cheapest, and it’s not the easiest, but I feel good about it.

Mostly looking for overall impressions and if you I’ve got my nutrient information correct. I researched as much as I could, but some ingredients (for example, coconut flour) gave much conflicting information.

I know the fiber is low, but I’ve put it at what my current diet contains. I’ll up the coconut flour and psyllium husks gradually. I’ve been putting this together slowly for the last few weeks, and I’m eager to get some other eyes on it, do a final nutrient research (to make sure I didn’t mess up inputting any values) and then give it a try!

Thanks for any input.

http://www.makesoylent.com/recipes/defenders-milkbased-recipe

-Defender

Fiber seems to be on the low side.

I’d check it out, but MakeSoylent.com is still blocked at work >.<

I’m using a milk-based recipe myself, you can check out my thread for the spreadsheet if you want to compare :slight_smile:

Try using my Soylent Editor. it has the entire USDA nutrient database on it, so you will have very accurate information as to nutritional content, even with uncommon things like coconut flour.

Also, it has 17 ingredients, one of which is milk. I would hardly call it “milk-based” although it might be fair to say it has a milk base.

"Nuts, coconut meat, dried (desiccated), not sweetened"
Seems to be the closest to what you’re looking for.

Uhh, what’s the difference? I’m not even sure semantics agrees with you, lol

I don’t know lol.
I’m starting to turn into one of those ‘accidental trolls’ lol