Mixing 1.4 and 1.3

I’m probably in the minority here but after trying 1.4 I couldn’t go back to 1.3.

I started making 2 pitchers at once and mixing 1.3 and 1.4 (eyeballed 50/50).

Also, something I noticed about Soylent is I don’t drink it like water or regular drinks. The only way I can drink it is if I practically chug it, idk if it’s the taste or texture or what…? If I try to drink it slowly I can barely even finish a cup of it. I don’t know why this happens, I don’t dislike Soylent’s taste. Anyone else feel this way?

I haven’t ever mixed the two together, I do exactly the same thing regarding drinking quickly. This didn’t really happen to me until 1.4, but I’ve found it works better if I do this after preparing 1.4 in the pitcher normally:

• pour 250 calories worth into a glass
  • pour same volume of water into glass
  • stir
  • chug contents
  • repeat

This gets me enough water and calories to not even have to think about either food or water for a while. I’m not sure why I do this, but it only started with 1.4 for some reason. Like you said, I don’t exactly dislike the taste, but I chug it anyway, and I can’t really explain it.

One problem with drinking from a glass over time is that you can’t shake it. Sure you can swish it around somewhat… but it’s not the same. I greatly prefer drinking Soylent from my contigo insulated bottle as I can give it a good shake between sips, no matter how much time has passed. Sometimes I’ll go through a 20oz bottle in a half hour, other times it’ll be over 6 hours. Regardless, I can shake it up and it stays cool (or downright cold when I add an ice cube or two). Definitely prefer insulated bottle to drinking from a glass.

I use my blender bottle. I love it. I highly recommend it.

Not too bad. I know all the macro and micro profiles will be off but in my never ending quest for the perfect glass, I mixed half a day’s 1.3 powder {without oil} in with half a day’s 1.4 powder in the pitcher…

Had 2 bags of 1.3 around soooooo…