My 1.5 just got here (Just kidding)

Anxious to see the difference!

you mean 1.4 20 characters

oh just realized it was muggle who posted this, i forgot he likes to troll the boards

No, but it is very amuzing to see how people like yourself get so upset…Enjoy your day. I know I will.

my day is ruined because of this post, good job

No one is trying to ruin or day…

well you have 1.5 and i dont, that is going to bother me all day

I’m a just another Soylent customer. I’m sure yours will arive in due time

Paging @Soylent @Conor or any other mods.

Please look at this guys profile. For as long as he’s been here, he’s been posting at a rate of 4 topics a week or every other day. The topics he creates are not novel in any way. He starts pointless or overly vague topics or just rips off the titles from other posts.

I don’t know if he’s actually breaking any rules, but he’s gotta be in the gray area at least.

yet he says he isnt trolling, lol

Yes do look at my profile including the date and time of my last post before today.

Antiman77, relax this isn’t trolling. Perhaps working in that oil fiels and all that fast food has clouded your judgement?

Sylass94, relax there is an entire internet of things you can go complain about. Your complete lack of tollerance shows your age.

Here is some simple advice for both of you…If you don’t like my posts, don’t read them…

is there a way to block trollers like you? i havent had to look into it till youre nonsense posts got on my last nerve

@Conor Please lock this thread. I already know what’s going to happen.

What’s the point of creating this thread, @Muggle? Did you really receive 1.5? I don’t see any indication that Soylent is shipping 1.5.

If you haven’t actually received 1.5, then yes, you’re trolling.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3]]1

emphasis mine

There’s a lot of people around here that really want to see 1.5. If you didn’t actually receive any, your post amounts to nothing more than click bait trolling.

thorium, thanks for the post…No I haven’t gotten 1.5. It was a joke. I used to joke around here alot and most of the feedback I’ve gotten has been positive.

I’ll stop the jokes but I won’t be bullied off of here.

Life is too short and serious to take a joke on a internet board as far as these people have taken it.

sylass94 and antiman77 …Wow, just wow.

I never thought I’d agree with you, but you’re right. Your post was a joke.

I can keep this up as long as you can…Your user name is fitting sylASS94

:confused:

Actions such as Muggle’s and “internet trolls” in general aren’t so bad in the grand scheme of things. Used to those with latent or full blown sociopathic tendencies would do really terrible and harmful things like torture animals. If those individuals can get that energy out through making a few mean or humorless joke posts then I say let them do it. It’s better than the possible alternative.

“Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others. Sadists just want to have fun … and the Internet is their playground!”

The next time you encounter a troll online, remember:
1.These trolls are some truly difficult people.
2.It is your suffering that brings them pleasure, so the best thing you can do is ignore them.

Fair enough, @Muggle. However,