First time trying Soylent a few weeks ago. I mixed 2 scoops of Soylent 1.4 and 4 scoops of water (500 cal). I drank maybe half of it until my stomach didn’t feel right. It wasn’t sickness but something else. I knew I was going to be hungry so I ate a small frozen burrito. 5 hours later I didn’t feel quite right but decided to have another frozen burrito for dinner.
After an hour, I vomited it all up. It is like I didn’t digest much of the Soylent. Sat was chicken soup day. Sun and Mon was my normal Cheerios but something weird happened: I wasn’t hungry late into the day, as if the cheerios didn’t digest much either. Tuesday I felt normal.
Do you think this is an allergy or an intolerance? To which ingredient? I have high stomach acid so I usually digest stuff easily.