My reorder hasn't shipped

I really love your product. I’m just writing because I received my first shipment in October, and set up a subscription on October 26th using the same e-mail address as the first order. But I still haven’t received a e-mail saying my reorder has shipped.

I’m trying to be patient because I’m really thrilled you guys are having so much success. But I have a weird stomach condition called gastroparesis and after trying soylent it appears to be the one food I can actually eat all the time without side effects. I’m having a resurgence of symptoms as winter is coming on and it would really help if I could have predictable shipments of soylent so that I reliably have something to eat thats not going to make me sick.

Can you please give me some advice about when to expect my shipment? I’m also curious about changing my subscription from 14 to 28 days per month. Would changing the subscription cause me to have to wait 4-5 months again for my next shipment?

Doing the @Soylent tag how about it guys?

Oh thank you! I’m new here and not really sure what the best tags and labels are to get in touch with the company.

@Jubbacca Thanks for letting us know about your reorder. The first installment of your Soylent subscription will ship in 2-3 business days. The tracking number will be emailed to you once your Soylent is en route. If you’d like to change your subscription quantity to 28 bags/month that would not affect your wait time – it will still arrive once a month. Let us know – we’d be happy to adjust it for you.

Thank you so much! I’ll be looking forward to my shipment. I would like to go ahead and change my subscription to 28 days for future shipments (after this one). How would you like me to do that? Should I cancel my subscription and make a new one or is there a way of updating the old one?

Seriously, thank you again. I don’t want to be melodramatic or anything but its been an uphill battle the past 2 and a half years. Soylent looks like its going to help me tremendously at getting back to living a normal life.

Send an email to info@soylent.me.