Myprotein Whole Fuel

This is a new one http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/whole-fuel/11314911.html

Very reasonably priced, sixteen pounds for ten meals and the ingredients look good. I would be very interested in anyone’s opinion or thoughts on the product. I’ve ordered it and will do a review when I’ve tried it.

Just got some today. Which flavour did you go for? Vanilla has that very strong dusty pea protein taste. Not nearly as nice as Soylent and Joylent. Kind of wish I chose chocolate.

I felt good after drinking it though, Joylent always makes me feel a little spaced out, like they didn’t get the ratios right.

I got the vanilla raspberry flavour and I have to say, it tasted just fine. Definitely the taste of raspberry. I want to consume more of it before I do a proper review. First impression is very good.

Looks like a decent meal replacement for one or two servings a day, but that nutrition will be off if your doing five servings a day… nearly five grams of salt for example.

If you’re doing this as a full time soylent I’d run it through the DIY site as an easy reference to see what your actually getting.