Oats / wheat Sensitivity Solutions

Hi there guys, I’ve decided to dive into the world of DIY Soylent by starting off with this recipe http://diy.soylent.me/recipes/schokohafer

For years I consumed regularly oats, and lots of bread, which I finally realised was the reason that I spent alot of my time in a waking coma (I previously assumed it was veganism).

I find now that I thrive on a high fat diet. I eat some cheese with butter on a rice cake or something, and that will keep me going for a realllllly long time. So with this in mind, could you please advise me on how to modify the recipe above in some ways?

1. would be I guess to remove the haferflocken vollkorn / wholegrain oats and replace them with a rice flour or something?

2. subsitute some of the substitute carbs for an increased quantity of fat

What are your thoughts? Does anyone use butter in their mix? will it blend? etc. xxx

Ps. in Germany

You could replace the oats with cornstarch, which works as an easily digested source of complex carbohydrates. I would not suggest rice flour because it will probably be difficult to digest when eaten raw.

Perhaps adding some enzyme supplements like hemicellulase etc? Has anyone experimented with this?