Official single order & general customer feedback

Woohoo! Just got this. Interestingly, the estimated delivery time is for 2/18-2/24 when the label was just printed on 2/17 and I live in NY. So, it’s definitly not arriving on 2/18. :grin:

Dear Soylent supporter,

We are happy to inform you that shipping labels have been printed for your order. Please note in some cases it may take 24-48 hours for your tracking number to become active.

Congratulations on being one of the first people to try Soylent 1.3!

If you have any questions or concerns about your Soylent order, please reply to this email.

Your order was shipped via FedEx Home Delivery, and is estimated to arrive February 18, 2015 - February 24, 2015.

The following items were included in this shipment:

1 x Kit of Pitcher and Scoop (1SK)
4 x 7 soylent v1.3 bags and 7 v1.3 oil bottles (1WK-V4)

This shipment was sent to:

<snip>

You can track your package by clicking the link below:

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?tracknumbers=

(Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking number to be recognized on the carrier website.)

We couldn’t have done this without your support, thanks again.

Best regards,
The Soylent Team

Please keep us posted.

Also, if anyone else gets any August info please share it here.
I ordered 08/13/2014 x28 bags. 1/21 address confirmation, but nothing after that yet.

I’ve now received the tracking email. Again, I ordered on 8/20/2014

Ordered on 8/4 got my email saying the shipping label was printed on 2/16. Can’t wait to try it out!

Yee-haw! Just got my shipping notification for starter kit and 1wk initial order due Feb 19-25, ordered Aug 19!

Woop woop, got my shipping email as well.

I distinctly remember this image being posted when Soylent first started shipping. haha

Oh yeah, it’s a bonafide classic. Even if Impact font is played out these days.

Exactly 6 months to the day, according to Fedex, it has been delivered… From Bloomington, CA it only took one day… Can’t wait to get home!

Just got my shipping Email! IT REALLY IS HAPPENING! And I just got my weeks shipment of custom body fuel today. Oh well. EXCITEMENT!

Ha! Ditto… Just mixed a new batch of Schmoylent this morning (which, btw, I’m very happy with). These next few weeks will determine if more of my kcal $ go to Rosa Labs or Custom Body Fuel… Probably both.

Tracking number email received over here too. We’ll see how long it takes to travel to DC. I’m so excited!! Ordered 8/26.

You definitely fell through the cracks. I would contact them directly.

Edit: Oops. Well, had I waited until I scrolled to the bottom and saw your last post, I would have known not to offer this suggestion. I was also recommending the direct contact approach based on a 6/26 order date post, so I was wrong on many counts, all at the same time.

woo hoo! Also received tracking number!

downside is that my order is half what I actually ordered :frowning:

but that can be remedied and I’m sure I’ll just be glad to get my first shipment.

Received address confirmation email from Soylent today. I ordered 4 weeks supply on September 25.

Just remember folks…ease into it with regards to how much you consume in a day. Listen to your bowels.

The Tracker has finally come alive. I see a September order there too.

https://diy.soylent.me/shipment-tracker?sort=shipmentTracker.soylentTrackingEmail&dir=desc

I wonder if their new facility is online.

Eve

They do seem to have jumped from August to late September awfully quickly. Could we be at the tipping point?

I obviously can’t prove this, but in the latest shipment I discovered I had one less bag than I should have gotten. I haven’t been counting the bags in each box, but I was left with an extra bottle of oil. Has anyone else discovered this in the January shipments or was it just me? My second box had 7, so it was just one of the 2 boxes I received that was missing a bag.

I would suggest contacting customer service at myorder@soylent.me