Omega-3 content of Soylent Bridge

Just wondering what the omega-3 content of Soylent bridge is. If anyone knows that and the omega-6 content, it would be much appreciated.

It’s hard to say, but the label gives us at least some indication. It is listed as having 2g of Polyunsaturated Fats, and the two main forms of that are Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. We also know that Soylent is vegan, so that means it cannot contain EPA (one of the three main types of Omega 3). Looking at the ingredient list and seeing canola and sunflower oil, I’m led to believe that whatever portion the Omega 3 content occupies of those two grams, it is predominantly ALA (Alpha-Linolenic Acid). And given that Sunflower Oil has no Omega 3 while Canola has a 2:1 ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3, I’d venture guess that Soylent Bridge has a 5:1 ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 at worst since Canola is higher on the ingredients list.

Therefore, I’d say 20% of that 2 grams is Omega 3. So Soylent Bridge likely has 400 mg of Omega 3 fatty acids and 1600 mg of Omega 6 fatty acids.

… but by all means, correct me if I’m wrong @soylent_team

Good estimation and sound reasoning…

Soylent Drink has 500mg of omega -3 (ALA) in 3.5g of polyunsaturated fatty acids. So my guess is that is below that number as well,