One week on soylent; I'd welcome any input you may have

OK, I just finished my first week on my DIY soylent, and I’m starting a second. I’d love to hear from any and all in the community on my specific situation. I’m also browsing through the forums now for topics of interest, and maybe I’ll even have a useful thought or two to contribute.
Here’s a link to my recipe: http://diy.soylent.me/recipes/abc-andys-bachelor-chow.
I’m using a custom nutrition profile, which is basically the USRDA bumped down to 1900 calores. (Call me obsessive, but it bugged me that I was always stuck at 95% complete!)
I have fine-tuned the recipe a bit over the first week, and I think I’m pretty close to settled. I’m currently using powdered sugar to sweeten it a bit, mainly because I already had a couple bags in the house. I’d prefer to switch that to a ‘healthier’ sweerener in the future, maybe to honey or raw sugar. As I get more accustomed to the taste, I’ll probably back off on the sweetener.
I also changed the oat/masa ratio quite a bit, as I find the masa to be very gritty and unpleasant. Any input on a good alternative would be welcome.
My fiber content is a little high, as my personal experience so far tells me I need a little more fiber.
Overall, I’m pretty happy with my recipe, but it is a lot of ingredients. I’d love to simplify it a bit, but I’m not sure where to cut.
One question I have is about soybean oil. When I started browsing recipes, many seemed to favor soybean oil, so that’s where I started. But, as far as I know, there are many oils that would seem to be preferable, like coconut or olive. Is there a particular reason so many recipes use soybean oil, and/or is there a particular reason I shouldn’t switch to coconut?
If you’re interested, I’ve also been blogging my experience. My intention is to document my first two weeks reasonably well. You can read more here if you’d like: http://andymcclure.com/wordpress/

Also, what is your preferred source for nutrition info? I’m not willing to just add ingredients from another recipe and assume they are correct. I can enter as much nutrition info as is available on the labels, but that only goes so far. Also, some items, like cinnamon or cocoa powder, give nutrition info for such a small quantity that many things are rounded to zero that probably aren’t really zero.