Original RTD Soylent gone from UK Amazon 😬

I went to order another box and the only flavours are Mocha and Cacao. Can someone tell me if this is a “temporarily out of stock” situation or something worse. I am nervous because it seems like the Original listing is completely gone, I can’t even leave a review for it.

I was literally thinking how nice having the RTD in my life has been when I looked to order more and it was gone :disappointed:

1 Like

Also very eager to know whether this is a temporary issue. @soylent_team @Conor?

1 Like

Looks like it’s back! Thank goodness :pray:

Will I accept this lesson in being patient? Probably not :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you, @elanorigby! Going to start stockpiling them now like one of those doomsday preppers. If enough pile up, might have to build a fort.

@justin looks like it’s gone again. Everyone must have had the same idea as you :joy:

Oh dear. Better add a moat to Fort Soylent.

1 Like

They replied to my insta message and said it’s being discontinued in the UK. I am devastated. I’ve had it for lunch every day since it launched in the UK. I don’t like coffee or chocolate :frowning: They did however say they were bringing new flavours to the UK.

1 Like

Oh wow. That’s devistating. I was finally happy :persevere:

1 Like

@soylent_team could we get an official update on the status of Soylent RTD in the UK?

1 Like

I hope we get a reply from @soylent_team - all of the RTD has now gone from Amazon! I really hope they bring back Original RTD - it still features on the website. In the meanwhile, I’ve moved on to Mana and Saturo.

1 Like

I’ve also ordered some Mana but I’m really hoping that Soylent Original RTD comes back soon so that I can buy some!

1 Like

Folx I got some origin Mana and it is gross. It’s thick and uncooked-cookie-dough-ish but not in a good way. I can handle adding it to cereal but only if i water it down with some kind of plant milk and disguse the taste with a sugary cereal. Huge bummer.

1 Like

How is the plain flavour of Saturo?

1 Like

I don’t enjoy the flavour as much as Soylent, but it’s decent enough. As with Mana, the RTD comes in an awkward size - and the bigger bottles are more expensive than I’d like.

I just wish @soylent_team had given the heads up that original was on the way out. But then again their engagement with UK customers is pretty poor. Beyond the DM they sent me on insta (still no reply on twitter) the only other official acknowledgement I’ve seen is on the US Soylent Instagram where someone else asked about original in the UK and they have a cryptic ‘announcement in August’ reply. Given the message I got, I assume it’s new flavours rather than the one we actually want back. Also, I think they need to say something given they are clearly losing customers to competitors who do offer a plain RTD option.

Moreover, I think it’s a shame the big advertising push came after Original was yanked - it may have proved more popular if given a chance.