PB2 powdered peanut butter (and Protein Plus peanut flour)

I tried PB2 a couple years ago, and I liked it, but I ended up switching to Protein Plus peanut flour. It’s a similar product but it doesn’t have any sodium or added sugars (and more protein by weight), which was nice for my purposes as I wanted to control those separately (I was adding it to a whey protein shake for cheap, extra protein and flavor), and I found it much cheaper online, per ounce, than PB2. They come in vacuum-sealed bags similar to some of the PB2 packaging. It’s got a pretty decent macronutrient ratio, IMO:

• 110 calories per 1/4 cup (30g) serving
  • 4g fat
  • 0.5g saturated fat
  • 8g carbohydrates (apparently low-GI from what I can tell by Googling)
  • 4g dietary fiber
  • 2g sugars
  • 16g protein

It’s somewhat hard to compare directly to PB2 since they use a much smaller 12g serving size (does PB2 really have 0g saturated fat or are they neglecting to list the actual amount because the FDA doesn’t require them to?). Anyone interested in PB2 might want to try the Protein Plus in addition to or even instead of PB2; they are slightly different products but I feel like the Protein Plus is a little more flexible in what you can use it for, and at least when I bought it was a much better deal as well. It looks like there are even more powdered peanut butter brands now, but I’ve only used those two products.

Hopefully someone finds this helpful. :grimacing:

Edit: This was supposed to be a new topic linked to @vanclute’s mention of adding PB2 to 1.5 but apparently something went wrong with the linking.

Edit 2: Aaaaaand now it seems to be linked. Perfect!

Very cool, thanks for the heads up! I’ll consider giving this a try too.