Pumpkin Spice Soylent

Okay, I know a lot of people are anti-pumpkin spice, but for those of you who aren’t, I added 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg and clove to half a pouch of 1.6 Soylent powder while mixing, and it was quite tasty. After I did that I realized I actually have a jar of “pumpkin pie spice” which has slightly different ingredients (ginger rather than clove) so I’ll try that next time.

I’d rather not hear the term relentlessly for three months every year, but that’s down to marketers, not the good chefs amongst us like yourself.

Seems too strong a flavor to go over in Blighty.

It’s a pretty basic flavor. :coffee: :smile:

I dont’ like it because it reminds me of pumpkin pie a lot, which I like, but having any “PSL” from anywhere in liquid form to me is not much different than drinking a pie to my brain.

Seems fairly popular over here.

I was in the grocery store the other day and wow everything has a pumpkin spice esque flavor now.

What’s that? …

Pumpkin Spice is the new Pomegranate it seems.

Pumpkin spice is so over. The new pumpkin spice is “coffee”.

I think that could work out well, it has for me, but you need to be careful with premixed pumpkin pie spices. They are not all the same. One brand I tried is overloaded with cloves (which are probably a little cheaper than some of the other ingredients).

Coffee is so over, the new coffee is artisanal seaweed.

But will Seaweediest induce vomiting?