Question about serving amounts

Okay, this is probably a dumb question. But ia one bottle a serving? And if so, how many servings do you need per day? With the powder form, is one pack a serving? And if so, what amount of water should it be added to?

Yes, one bottle is a serving. How many calories you want in a day will determine how many bottles, at 400 calories in each bottle, five bottles will get you 2000 calories for the day.

The powder is a full day at 2000 calories per bag, you can eat more or less than a bag each day if your needs differ. Typically most folks would mix the powder to fill a 2 liter container for the days worth, however you should mix it to taste, so thicker or thinner is fine.

Thank you so much. I was comparing prices and was wondering. That’s insane, if five bottles equal a day’s complete nutrients, then you would run out of the 12 bottle bundle in under a two and a half days. Definitely going with the powder now, thank you so much.

The bottles are about $3/day more last I remember, but they are more convenient. I would also say most reviews have preferred the bottle version, but tastes vary.

Based on a 2,000 calorie diet:
Soylent 2.0 Bottles is actually about $12.00 per day if you get them for $28.90 with Amazone Subscribe & Save.
Soylent 1.6 Powder will costs about $7.70 per day direct from Rosa Labs as a subscription.

Most people think the Bottles taste better. Powder takes a couple minutes every night to prepare.
Both products are generally cheaper then buying a preparing fully balanced meals for a day.

You may be overstating it there.

Well, yes, if you’re only eating Soylent. But if, for example, you just have one bottle a day instead of breakfast, the 12-bottle bundle could last you two weeks.

If you are only eating Soylent 2.0, the trick is to buy more than one 12-bottle bundle at once.