Question regarding my order

Hi there - I’m posting this here because I imagine others may be in a similar situation.

I live in Canada and I have currently 2 weeks worth of Soylent ordered. Because I (like many others) don’t want to wait for international shipping, I was considering changing my address to a family member’s USA address - and having them then ship it to me in Canada - and possibly ordering another 2 weeks worth so as to get priority in the shipments.

My questions for you Soylent admins are:

-If I change my address will I then be considered a US-shipment and get mine in January?
-If I also add 2 weeks of Soylent to my order, bringing it up to a month’s worth, will I also be put in the first round of shipments?

I just can’t wait for this vague “Q1 2014” ship date, so I am totally willing to thrown down the extra cash! I do need to know that this will work though:)

Thanks!

I think @JulioMiles can help you best with this question. But if you want to be garanteed an answer, your best bet is to mail info@soylent.me, since this forum is not for official questions (even though they answer most of the time).

Thanks Rick - figured I put it here so others may see the response as well, but I’ll e-mail info@soylent.me.

Did you get a response on this? Im going to change my shipping address to the U.S.

Sorry @Predator, should have posted it here - I did get a response and the answer was yes my plan will work!

My only concern now is whether shipping over the border will cause any issues…

I emailed soylent support and they assured me my soylent would come with the other U.S. orders. I live right on the border and will be picking it up myself and bringing it across.