Question's about storing/keeping soyelnt in different situations

Quick questions about soylent that I haven’t been able to find answers too:

1. Can I keep bags of soylent(both open and unopened) in my car? I drive very far for work sometimes and it would be great to keep a few bags in my car for days I forget my soylent. It get’s really hot in the summer ( 90-100)

2)How long can I keep soylent in the fridge? The instructions say to drink it within 2 hours after making, but it also says soylent can be left in the fridge for 48 hours. I have been making my batches in the morning and then drinking them at night.

1. Does opening a bag of soylent but leaving it dry affect its storage life?

The 2 hours is if your not going to refrigerate it. Keeping it in the fridge greatly slows down the growth of spoilage organisms. The 48 hour “limit” is just a very conservative estimate. If you let it go longer just give it a sniff and taste test before drinking.

For a while I was making 3 bags worth Sunday evenings, it was enough to get me through most of the work week; still tasted fine Thursday night when I would finish it.

I can confirm at least three days in the refrigerator aren’t a problem if everything is kept clean. I’ve done that probably a half dozen times now.

I usually drink it within 48 hours of refrigeration, but there have been a number of times that it gets to 3 or 4 days and I can’t tell much of a difference. There might be some degradation of vitamins/minerals, but it is likely minimal.