Re-Order Shipping?

@soylent My reorder was placed on the 3rd of November using the same email address ( the account attached to this account). I figured its closing in on 3 weeks and I ran out of Soylent last week, so I would check and see how things are going.

Thank you

@Soylent, same here

Re-ordered using the same email address on the 8th of Nov (a 2week subscription) and still nothing.

My re-order took 11 days to ship, just to give people a data point.

11 days to ship or arrive?

I honestly don’t really care how long it takes to get here. It would just be nice to have a consistent length of time between ordering and shipping. If it takes 10 days, I’ll order it 10 days before I need more. If its 50 days, I’ll place my order 50 days before I need more.

11 days to ship. It hasn’t arrived yet.

We realize that the reorder rate isn’t ideal right now. We’re working toward something a little more consistent while we fulfill the backlog of orders. Thanks for your support.

@stewarbd Our apologies for the late delivery of your reorder. It will ship in 2-3 business days. Expect a tracking number via email within that timeframe.

@101010 Your email is considered priority – your subscription will start shipping in 2-3 business days.

@mathew Tracking number shows arrival. Hopefully you’re all set. Thanks!

Yup, my box of Soylent 1.2 arrived today!

Awesome.

It does suck the growing pains are this disruptive, but the fact that customer service is very responsive and helpful is a nice stop-gap.

Thank you

@soylent, I re-ordered on October 27th, still haven’t received a shipping notification.

@ctornqvi Sorry about the delay – your email address is now marked as priority. Your Soylent will ship in 2-3 days – tracking email to follow soon. Thanks!