Recipe Input - Whill my first recipe have a chocolate taste like I wanted

So I came up with this:

http://diy.soylent.me/recipes/chocolate-soylent-attempt-1-men-2000

I seems to have hit everything and I left it as similar to the other recipes as I could for a little more reliability at the start. I wanted to make it chocolate so I got the few chocolate things that I could. However the vast bulk of my recipe is this masa harina stuff and that nots flavored. WHat does this stuff taste like and will chocolate be horrible with it?

As long as you add a few tablespoons of cocoa powder to each day (at least three) and some sweetener (stevia is good) and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours before drinking (to neutralize the masa flavor) you should be good. :wink:

Good to know. Any particular coco powder? Or just plain ole unsweetened?

I use unsweetened, and then sweeten it myself with stevia. But you could try sweetened cocoa powder if you want.

Thanks! Anything you seem off will me recipe or any last minute suggestions?

I use THIS i sweeten with stevia to my liking. Amazing stuff.

Seems good to me! I might bump up the oil to 40g, but up to you. :wink:

Masa is the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. I doubt that any flavoring can ever fix it.

It’s basically tortilla dough, if you like tortillas you’ll like it, otherwise not so much.

CORN tortilla dough.
(I like wheat flour tortillas for some things, and corn tortillas for others. If someone mentions a tortilla, I automatically think wheat flour tortillas)