Refund? unhappy with taste

Hey so I am not really liking the taste of soylent 1.4…Is there a way I can get a refund for 2 months worth of soylent. I will ship them back.

Email info@soylent.me. They’ll respond in at most a day or two. I think it is possible that they will refund you for the unopened bags at least.

Maybe keep trying it for a few more days, you may change your mind. You wouldn’t be the first.

Sorry it isn’t working for you :confused:

In worst case, im sure some international people would be interrested in buying it from you.

Sorry to hear it’s not living up to your expectations. Though if it’s a taste issue have you tried flavoring it with anything? It’s designed to be as bland as possible for a number of reasons. One being, I suppose, to be able to flavor it however you want without it’s natural taste interfering.

There are a lot of good threads around about different flavoring recipes and the like around here. Coffees and syrups seems to be rather popular. Vanilla extract has favorable mention. Et cetera, et cetera.

Finally found a way to choke down 1.4. Make it in blender and throw in 1/2 banana and 4 or 5 ice cubes.
I make it fresh each serving but might not separate if refrigerated after blending. Hoping that 1.5 will be better…

I agree with OP that the taste is horrid. A massive regression for what? To get rid of the oil bottles?

Nope. I’m not going to choke it down by overloading it with favoring and doing weird tricks. I’m getting rid of the box, and savoring the remaining 1.3 I have left, then going elsewhere with my money (@axcho’s Super Body Fuel).

Are you willing to sell your 1.4 to me at a discount then?

I’d rather swap for 1.3 if possible.

Yes Im selling them at discount

I imagine that it’s someone’s job at Rosa Labs to taste returned bags of Soylent and who therefore knows whether there is a difference between batches. It would be interesting to learn that person’s conclusions.

i think it tastes great. tastes like delicious milk to me. definitely prefer it to 1.1 and 1.3 (never had 1.2). also WAYYY better than people chow, that stuff was hard to put down. eventually got used to it, but the tortilla taste bothers me more than i thought it would,