Review of BERTRAND. Organic certified soylent drink from Germany

Note from BERTRAND Food: this post was made from a person who is associated with bertrand: click here for further information.

Hey there! I just ordered and tasted BERTRAND from Germany.
It is, according to the company, the first Powder-Meal, which is organic certified by an inspection body.

It tastes quite good and has a smooth texture. I expected an algae-tasting product but this was really good. And like no other product I tried, this wasn’t very finely ground, which I don’t refuse. It is a quite a bit pleasant, that you can chew just a little bit.

By the way, it isn’t vegan like ambronite, but it tastes much more normal. I think that is, because it is sugar, flavors and maltodextrin in it.

In my package the flavor was sometimes clumped together, which I dont like. I wrote an email to the support and they told me, that there was a problem with a part of a maschine, which was to warm. They will solve the problem next week. I got an 5€ coupon so I’m satisfied.

I think except from sodium and fluoride all nutrients are complete.

For me 4 from 5 stars!

http://bertrand.bio

Vitamin E and a few minerals are hovering around 500%, but overdoses on these are rare so it’s probably fine. The fiber and carbs are on the high end, and each meal appears to be around 2300 kcal. The sugar is fairly high, some explanation for that would be nice… otherwise it looks good. Not a bad price either

There are two ways to make foods taste better: fat and sugar. It’s sugar content is probably high to give it that quite good taste. It’s a common thing with food products. That’s the catch with “low-fat” food products. They take out the fat but they pump in tons of sugar to offset the bland, fat-less taste. A direction I’m glad Soylent doesn’t appear to take.

Note from BERTRAND Food: this post was made from a person who is associated with bertrand: click here for further information.

I like it.
For me it is important, that food is healthy and that it tastes good. If it doesn’t taste good, I wont eat it very long.
Thats the reason why I refused Ambronite.

Fully organic?

Sorry dude, but they are straight up lying to your face. 100% organic, no synthetic vitamins…? Either the powder does not contain the nutrients they claim or they are using synthetic vitamins. Their whole claims are not possible and full of shit.

Furthermore you registered your account and immediately posted the review.

Yea, seems legit.

To all others, I would advise you to stay away from this company. They are lying in their ad texts and also they are NOT certified!!! They just claim to be. If you don’t believe me, look up in the register.

Note from BERTRAND Food: this post was made from a person who is associated with bertrand. click here for further information.

So and you’ve registered your account and just telling s…t about BERTRAND.

1.) You are saying that either the powder does not contain the nutrients or they are using synthetic vitamins. How do you come to this conclusion. The ingredients are named on the page

2.) You are saying that the product isn’t certified. But here is the certificate from an accredited european organic certification body: http://213.182.16.154/biokonv3/WebBescheinigung.nsf/xpUnternehmen.xsp?documentId=81ED8EC85951FB37C1257E23006DE8AA&action=openDocument