Robs Recommeded vs U.S. government DRI, male 19-50, 2000 calories (fixed fiber, potassium, and ω-6 & ω-3 PUFA requirements)

Significant differences in calorie and other nutritional elements have me wondering what to do here. I’ve based my recipe primarily on the U.S. government DRI, male 19-50, 2000 calories (fixed fiber, potassium, and ω-6 & ω-3 PUFA requirements) and the hard work of some diy users that appear to have a solid nutritional understanding. I’m curious what people’s thoughts are on each of these profiles and how the differences between them affect your choice(s) to use one or the other.

P.S. I’ve also noticed there are several “Rob’s Recommended” with variations on latest and newest. Where are people finding these updates - best I could source was a blog article he wrote from mid 2013.

Cheers!

@QuidNYC
@rob

I personally don’t think one is better than the other. With any diet, nutrient profile, ingredient choice, etc. there will always be someone who says your crazy and potentially hurting yourself. I just pick the things I want and ignore everyone else till I see proof that I’m wrong. Really in the end DIY soylent is about what you want and believe in and should reflect your nutritional beliefs.