Rosid-only Soylent? And what if you only ate rosids?

Rosids group includes soy, beans, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, almonds, peanuts, cucumbers, grapes, apples, oranges, strawberry, cocoa beans and many other food items.

I am just curious what nutrients would you have to supplement if hypothetically you only ate rosids in a natural, not condensed form.

For example, vitamin B-12 seems like an important supplement for all plant-based diets as it’s seems super hard to get enough of it by eating bananas, for example.

I don’t understand. Why would you want to do that? Is this a new diet fad?

I would rather just go with something based on current scientific understanding, which is why I drink Soylent. Going to the “edge” may be fun, but it is also dangerous. Be careful if you go too far.

It’s a good idea for a new diet only if rosids can provide you with your macros. Try to count what proteins, carbs and fats these rosids have and is it enough to suplement your body daily.

Thanks Trailesque. It’s a hypothetical extreme question to help me better understand the relationship between vital nutrients and different food groups, in this case genetically categorized group of Rosids.

Thanks Jeff. This was a hypothetical question though. :slight_smile:

Thanks Toby. I wonder though if I would lack vitamins such as B-12 as I do lack them in my vegan diet.