Selling 1 month of Soylent at cost (oil blend)

I actually have 2 months available, I’m willing to break it into two 1 month shipments but I really do not want to go the 1 week route. You pay for shipping, PM me if interested and I’ll give you the zip I will ship it from (carrier of your choice)

May I ask why you don’t want to continue with your Soylent?

Does not agree with my physiology.

@ElCarnicero I’m interested in this offer. I cant seem to PM you though (as a new user).

If no one else wants a full month, I’d take one. But since I still have some on hand, I’ll defer to those who don’t.

Interested. At what price are you selling 1 month worth of Soylent?

I’m in Europe and wanted to get a small shipment just to try it. I should be able to cover shipment as it is outside the US and most likely more expensive.

I could only pay in Bitcoin though.

I really want it - I ordered a month, and then a month more after the cut-off date, but I have no idea when we’re going to get our orders - so I’m not sure if this would just add more or not. But I’m nearly at the point where I really need to start thinking about it for dietary reason, so I’m not sure what the smartest thing to do is!

I had hoped for a more detailed answer, but sorry it doesn’t agree. Perhaps a DIY is more suited.

At cost $255 for 1 month.

I could pay full cost + shipping via PayPal today

Sorry, you joined this site an hour ago and i’ve been burned WAY too many times…

I can verify my ID if you PM me. I have a verified PayPal / eBay account as well.

i would like to purchase, i can pay with paypal immediately, shipping to southern california.

If for some reason they have not already sold, i would like to buy one as well.

Just joined to reply to you. I’d love to buy 1mo worth, can also verify identity via any method you want (ebay, etc).
-klinquist, kris@linquist.net

If this is still available, I’d love to buy a month! Please PM me if it’s still available.

If no one has purchased them (or you have one available) I will purchase it!

I haven’t posted much but I did post an actual thread a few weeks ago that Julio helped with.