Selling 1 month supply of Soylent

Hi fellow Soylenteers,

I recently bought a month’s supply of Soylent 1.4 but due to a stomach ulcer won’t be able to use it. Would anyone like to buy it? I’m selling it for $250 (US shipping included). Would anyone be interested?

Cheers :smile:

*****EDIT

Just to explian - I’m in New Zealand and the product is stuck at a US based NZ shipper which charges $89 to change the address. Since I’m not shipping to NZ anymore, I have to change it to a US address so essentially charging $150 for the month supply (which is now listed as $300 on the soylent site) but with the shipping covered. I just have a short amount of days to post this or they get rid of the parcel.

Why would they buy it from you for $300 when they can get it from Rosa Labs for $255?

On that note, I track Soylent v1.4 on ebay; I am trying to supplement my 2-week subscription with extra, since my use falls closer to 3-weeks/month. I’ve observed a greatly reduced “winning bids” amount. All 1-week, 2-week, 3-week and 4-week listings are now going for less than the Rosa Labs’ subscription price.

The days of reseller-gouging are over!

I can see that. People trying to unload some bags that they might not want or need, and are willing to take less than they paid for it.

I just can’t see why anyone would pay more than the current going price of a product to someone they don’t know for what is essentially the same product as they can get directly from the producer of said product.

If I weren’t so lazy, I could see myself shipping lots of the 1.1 and 1.2 version for free. If someone from Edmonton showed up here, I would meet them at my place (I live on a train station) and hand over several boxes just to clear out my shelves.

Alas, I am too lazy to haul this stuff to a shipping depot and get it packaged and risk the border patrol. And I might find myself working my way through the supply (1.2 first because I’m still scared of 1.1).

Eve

Sorry, not trying to make money, just that I’m in New Zealand and the product is stuck at a NZ shipper which charges $89 to change the address. Since I’m not shipping to NZ anymore, I have to change it to a US address so essentially charging $200 for the month supply (which is now listed as $300 on the soylent site) but with the shipping covered. I can lower the price more if you are interested. I just have a short amount of days to post this or they get rid of the parcel.

Oh, sorry. I had assumed you were in the US.

You might be able to find someone else in New Zealand that would like to try it, thereby saving you on shipping costs.

I’ve lowered the price, let’s see if someone can help out now :slight_smile:

Have you sold your supply yet? I sent you a message if you haven’t.

Hey guys, it’s still available. I can drop the price to $200 total if that would help