Selling 12 individual weeks of soylent *SOLD OUT*

I was going to wait until next week for when my shipment gets in, but a question asked in the fulfillment thread got this going early.

Next tuesday July 1 I will have 12 weeks available to sell.

I would like to ship to folks who have not gotten any yet and originally ordered a week.

$85 plus shipping per box of 1 week of soylent.

PM me if you are interested. I will give you my paypal account info.

So far I have:

SolveDSMV_ARFID,
undervillain
ravenvii,
Anobs25
LazyVegan
yezhuangjms
craig_teegarden
Havoc301
heathendoc
Seaine
@Skallik
@amy

who have claimed 1 week each. SOLD OUT.

I will edit this top post as I get more folks and paypal confirmations.

Shipping will be from Northern Va, just south of DC

thanks
Alex

Soylent for Chimpanzees

Shipping may be cheaper if you re-package the Soylent into USPS flat-rate boxes. Not sure, but just an idea.

hmmm… Im pretty lazy and I was just hoping to slap a UPS label on each box as it is sold.

Im open to folks asking for another way to ship.

Would it be possible to get a week to Denmark for the $85 + shipping?

I have never shipped over seas before. Based on the other threads it seems to be pretty dang expensive to ship. LIke $200 just for shipping. I know nothing about having to fill out the proper forms either…

I mean I can try if you want to accept the risk.

Oh look, someone who has no idea what they are talking about b/c they dont understand the concept of reading or searching threads…

Im trying to help out some folks who want another week and haven’t gotten their initial yet.

Id appreciate keeping this civil and other folks helping me flag the difficult folks.

He got a mis-shipment, I think he’s being reasonable

Correct. I dont need that many months ahead of time. Id rather get it to some folks who havnt gotten it yet.

If you were really trying to help you would sell it at cost.

I think it was almost $200 for a months worth in shipping, I don’t know anything about the forms and such either, but ofc if it becomes more than like 50-70 for the shipping then it probably wont be worth it

It is at cost. If I need to explain bulk rate shipping to you, then well…sorry.

PM me your address. I will call my mail guy and see what the deal is. Ill let you know.[quote=“Tordenskjold, post:11, topic:14706, full:true”]
I think it was almost $200 for a months worth in shipping, I don’t know anything about the forms and such either, but ofc if it becomes more than like 50-70 for the shipping then it probably wont be worth it
[/quote]

If you are selling it at cost then you are a good man and I take back my post. Soylent is $255 a month or $300 one time purchase and ships for free. Your charging $340 a month plus shipping charges. There must be some info I’m missing.

i looked at the cost on the soylent.me website for 1 week.

What area do you live? If its local I may buy yours

I live in northern Virginia. Just south of DC. Sorry, I should have put that in the original post.

If you sell something at cost then your selling it for the same price you paid for it.

@spud, @Tordenskjold, I have sent some overseas without issue. I would recommend you check out the USPS International Flat Rate Boxes, probably the best/cheapest way. If you pay for the shipping online it will lead you through the customs declaration, it was pretty simple and all fits on the shipping label when complete. I would also recommend you print out the ingredient list and put it in a way bill pouch for any curious customs agents, may keep them from having to open the box.

maaan. Now that is totally tapping into my laziness factor. lol

yeah thanks for the tip :slight_smile: looks like it would be about $78 then, I can live with that.