Selling my own DIY ketogenic soylent, shipping to Mexico

Hi, my ketogenic soylent recipe has demonstrated to be very good. I’m full of energy, always satisfied and the flavor is good. I have seen that there are people interested in purchasing DIY soylent. I am willing to prepare my recipe for you. Its quite affordable, like 8.5 USD per day, plus shipping and handling. Let me know if you are interested. I am using ingredients of the highest quality, this soylent can not be considered low cost because I was willing to increase the cost to have supreme nutrition. I can adapt the recipe to your nutritional needs (weigh loss goals, etc.) Let me know!.

http://diy.soylent.me/recipes/ketogenic-soylent-baja

Update: Hi. Thank you for your interest. Lamentably Im basing my operations in Mexico and I have not been allowed to ship powders to the USA, therefore I will be selling only within Mexico. Im sure a keto soylent will be available soon in the USA. QuidNYC is the user name of the creator of the recipe, maybe you can ask him for a sample, he lives in New York. You can find him in diy.soylent.me I hope this is of some help.

Thank you for your interest.
-j

1 Like

Hey I was interested in purchasing your DIY keto Soylent. Please let me know how to go about getting it. Thanks!

Hi. Thank you for your interest. Lamentably Im basing my operations in Mexico and I have not been allowed to ship powders to the USA, therefore I will be selling only within Mexico. Im sure a keto soylent will be available soon in the USA. QuidNYC is the user name of the creator of the recipe, maybe you can ask him for a sample, he lives in New York. You can find him in diy.soylent.me I hope this is of some help.

Thank you for your interest.
-j

@indianleopard - @axcho could probably make you a batch.

@PurpleLizzard - You should probably update the title of this thread to say “shipping to Mexico” :smile:

1 Like

Thanks @gilahacker - yes, I’d be happy to make some DIY for you, @indianleopard. Let me know if you’re interested, and we can talk more over PM. :wink:

And yeah, good idea about saying “Mexico” instead of “USA”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Done, thank you. Cheers.

2 Likes

Hola!!

Soy de mexico y quiero comprar, como le hago ??

Still selling the diet, i’m from México

TotalChow es una alternativa a Soylent en México al parecer, alguien lo ha probado? TotalChow