Selling My Soylent v1.4, 1.5

I have a lot of extra powdered Soylent, and I’m not going to use it. I am willing to sell at a greatly discounted price and I will pay for shipping. I have 50+ bags of 1.4 and 1.5, may have some 1.3 available too. There’s nothing wrong with it, I just want to use the bottled stuff instead.

Going price is $6 per bag, minimum order of 5 bags. Larger purchases will lower unit price.

I have over 80 bags right now, so we can talk about larger purchases as well

1 Like

I’m interested in 1.4 and 1.5 – how much do you have of each? Also let me know your location.

Shipping from Seattle, Washington.

Currently have 32 bags of v1.4 & 55 bags of v1.5

Everything still in the original boxes, I assume? What were you thinking of in terms of lower unit price for larger volumes?

The bags are not in original boxes unfortunately. Of course they are all properly sealed and were only removed from the box to be stored in a kitchen cupboard. I will sell 10 bags or less for $6/piece, 11-20 bags for $5.75/piece and 20 or more for $5.25/piece

So 20 bags of 1.4 would cost $104, correct? I could do that. How would you want to handle payment?

Let’s continue via message.

I’ll order some, but would need them shipped via USPS Priority (I’m currently deployed overseas and have an APO address). If you get time message me. I can PayPal or whatever you need. Looking to secure a 1 month supply. 1.5 would be the version I’d want.

Are you still interested in selling?

I’d like to purchase some, if you have any left.