Shipping Email with missing info

I just got this email.

It has some wrong info — I ordered 14, not 7; we’re not on version 1.0 any more; and of course the shipping address isn’t really “AddressDrop.”

Is this something I should be worried about? Anyone know what’s going on?

email myorder@soylent.com I believe the mail was. (They no longer provide customer support on the forum).

I assume it was a rookie mistake since they are currently hiring new customer support.

I don’t want any more, but it says I am getting some. I have tried to log in to change it, but it won’t let me. I’m frustrated and don’t want any more of this stuff!

I got it too. Think it must be some sort of error as my subscription isn’t do to bill for a couple weeks yet. I have seen this happen to others before but with a different message

I got the same email this morning. My next scheduled shipment is tomorrow, but it is a 28 day order, not 7. Since multiple people are reporting the same email, I bet it’s just an error.

I got the same email. Likely an error.

I too have received this same message.

Official response from Soylent sent to email.

Last night, you received a shipping notification email in error. We want to assure you that no additional charges have been applied to your account, and any new Soylent orders in our queue are completely unaffected. Our apologies for the confusion this has caused.

Please feel free to disregard the previous message, but if you have any questions or concerns regarding your account, reach out to our Customer Care team at info@soylent.me.

Thank you!

Best,
The Soylent Team

Nothing to see here, folks. Keep moving. :slight_smile: