Sleepy on soylent

Hey all, I’ve been on my recipe for 4 days now, and I’ve noticed I’m a lot more tired during the day. Not physically, just sleepy and yawning a lot. I’ve been getting just as much, if not more, sleep as I usually do (8-9 hours).

Any idea what could be causing this? I’m on version 0.6 of my recipe, I had the choc-free one today and the chocolate one yesterday.

Are you getting less caffeine than usual? Are you experiencing seasonal adjustment due to the change from summer to autumn? Do you snore?

Yeah, I used to have 1 cup of coffee a day on weekdays, and none on weekends, I wouldn’t have thought that’d be enough to affect me?

Since I’m in Australia, we’re actually going from winter to spring at the moment :stuck_out_tongue: and no, I don’t think it’s that.

Not to my knowledge… xD

It seems to have gotten better lately, so maybe it was just part of the adjustment process.

Your recipe is very high in high-GI carbs. Could it be that you’re having sugar crashes?

Do you take your soylent gradually over the day, or divided into ‘meals’ which you ingest relatively rapidly?