So, I donate

The donations page states this:

Unfortunately due to regulatory constraints, our initial runs of Soylent will be available within the United States only. We are diligently working to provide it worldwide as soon as possible.

@rob - If I donate the 65$ now, will I get a batch when you start shipping internationally or not?

I would also like to know this. I would really love to support this and don’t mind if i get it a bit later. But i do want to get it eventually.

For the record, I’ve already donated.

Same question here (EU, Germany/France)

I also need to cancel if that’s not the case…

Will tshirts ship to Europe?

If you still accept money when you are over $100k, I will definitely contribute too, tomorrow.
Still would like to know though :smiley:

What about shipping to Canada? It’s so close to the United States. I’m super interested in this and it would be a shame if Canadians get screwed over yet again.

https://campaign.soylent.me/soylent-free-your-body

Unfortunately due to regulatory constraints, our initial runs of
Soylent will be available within the United States only. We are
diligently working to provide it worldwide as soon as possible.

That would be the fault of international politics, rather than Rob’s company.

@CuriousBen Please add $10 for international shipping (I’ve asked for this to be added to the reward text, hopefully it will be soon) and you can rock the soylent-t to your heart’s content!

We will definitely get you Soylent if you donated – it’s just a matter of when. If you don’t mind waiting an unknown amount of time (we’re hoping January 2014 or sooner), we’re honored to use your $$ to help us scale up and work through international regulation hassles. If that’s too tenuous, please email info@soylent.me and we can refund your contribution. Either way, the response today has been mind-blowing. thanks for putting your faith in @robotrob and the soylent team!

I have no problems with the wait. I’m very happy to give you my money. But I still wonder how do you know where we all live :slight_smile:

I’d like to donate with bitcoin ;).

Exactly, it’d be a nice option.

Yea Bitcoin would be nice to have.

I’ve sent them an email, the answer was “not for the fundraise but maybe later”. It will be awesome to buy soylent with btc :).

The only thing stopping me from donating right now is international shipping. (Israel)

we’ll ask for your address once we’re ready to begin shipping.

Is there a way to switch to a higher donation/reward level after you’ve already contributed?

Donate more and email the team?