SoCal ingredient sale

Alrighty folks, been on a DIY for a week, it’s something I can’t do. I’ll probably keep using the normal Soylent (I think I’ve been conditioned haha).

That being said, I can sell some ingredients. They are only missing a weeks worth amount. Here’s my recipe: http://diy.soylent.me/recipes/soylent-inspiration-a-lower-carb-alternative

I’m located in SoCal, my ZIP code is 92656. I’ll sell them at 65% of the price listed. I’ll update this thread on what’s been sold. First come first serve!

Also, the oat flour comes with a fancy container that holds 50lbs and is air tight. (found here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002DJOOI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Just out of curiosity. What is it about DIY you don’t want to do if your willing to keep drinking Soylent?

Is your texture/taste worse than the official or the prep time to much?

The texture is better than the official. The taste is not as good (sweet) but offers a relatively more oatmeal taste. The prep time is alot if one only prepares for each meal individually, I would recommend making a weeks batch in a large enough container and then taking meals from that.

Busho: I agree that has been my experience with DIY also. That is why I was curious when you said:

I like the more customizable nature of DIY, I feel mine tastes better, is healthier, and cheaper than Soylent. The work involved isn’t bad when I prepare a week at a time, but gathering the ingredients is a bit of a pain compared to having Soylent delivered. Right now I am trying to decide if I am going to reorder when my month runs out or just go back to DIY.

Since you seem to have made that decision I was just looking for what your reasons were to see if they resonated with my experience.

Sorry, I would buy your oats but driving to Vegas is about as close to SoCal as I get. Hopefully someone down near you will pick everything up, it looks like a good deal.

Still up for sale! Just send a PM.